Saturday, January 17, 2009

Battle of the Colds!

I am sorry I haven't posted in over two weeks! Sorry! We have had our battle with the cold! I got it first and then passed it onto Addie! We had several rough nights but started feeling better mid week - just in time for Justin to catch it! Oh well, we just like to share things in our family!

Since I last spoke, we have had much going on! Justin started his gastrointestinal phase, and I have been busy in the GVA world! Actually, GVA offered me a contract to finish the rest of this school year out! Yay! Praise the Lord! He knows exactly what we need and when we need it! Thank you to all of those that have been praying for us!

I wanted to post this video of Addie playing "Peek-A-Boo". She just walked up to Justin (who was laying on the coach recovering) and took his blanket and put it over her head! We are constantly amazed by the ways she finds to entertain herself!


1 comments:

Grammy said...

Hey ya'll,
Grandaddy and I have watched this
little video several times and have loved hearing her laugh. We
can be in another room and it always brings us to the computer to
watch her enjoyment. Isn't it nice
to know that it's the small things
that make us laugh. Thank you for a day in Addie's life.
Love, Grammy

 

Through Addie's Eyes... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates