Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A truly Southern girl!

This morning, Addie was enjoying her banana and cheerios while I fixed myself a bowl of grits. She immediately began to point and ask for "gits" while nodding her head in the "yes" position. I've tried giving her grits on several occasions, but she was not interested in them; however, now she is really into eating whatever Mommy and Daddy are eating and is willing try different things. So I used this opportunity to have her practice with the spoon. We have pretty-much mastered the fork (as much as 21 month old can), but the spoon is a brand new adventure. I thought grits would be good since they were a bit cold and stuck together for the most part. Check out the video to see how our Grits Girl did!

0 comments:

 

Through Addie's Eyes... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates