Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Father's Day!! (Just a little late!)

I know Father's Day was a few weekends back, but I never got to post a blog in honor of Justin! That weekend was rather rushed and out of the ordinary. I had to leave that day for testing with my school, and poor Justin was sick...very sick! He actually had kidney stones and an infection but didn't know that until a few days later! So, Addie (and I) wanted to post a "shout-out" to Daddy today!


Daddy, I love you! We have the best time together.



You are my biggest playmate!


I want to be just like you when I grow up.


Thank you for being such a wonderful Daddy and treating me like your princess!


Here is a special song just for you! (Click on "song" to hear it!)

0 comments:

 

Through Addie's Eyes... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates