Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Eight Months Old!




Wow! This month has been full of changes for our little girl! She is still crawling (soldier crawl), but it seems she is getting faster. We've had to put a gate up around her play area or she'd wander around the house! I also found her pulling up to a stand in her crib! I'm afraid it won't be long before she's running around!

She's definitely her daddy's girl. I believe she is just as curious as he is by the way she investigates every toy she comes into contact with. She's also pretty smart (I might be a bit biased). At nap time, she'll pull the bumper down and check to see if I'm still there.

One of our friend's from church also noted that Addie seems to be very sensitive to other's around her. She'll be happy-go-lucky until another child begins to cry. She'll watch them, and if they seem not to get any help, she'll begin crying with them until something is done. My friend also noted that once the other child gets help, she'll stop crying and resume playing. I have always prayed that she would have a sensitive heart!

Justin and I are doing well! He is in the middle of his cardiology phase and will test before Thanksgiving. I got a job with Georgia Virtual Academy as a teacher which means I'll be able to work from home. Praise the Lord for answered prayer!






3 comments:

Kari Anne said...

I'm so glad you're doing this!! I love her dress in this picture. You need to post more pictures on Snap fish or Kodak so I can see her. Also, I have a surprise to give you in the near future!!

Heather said...

welcome to the blogging world! I was just thinking last night that I hate that we cant see Addie growing. Post more pics so we can see that cute face! Love You!

David Mann said...

This is our first time "blogging". It's fun! Addie looks very pretty in that dress, and I couldn't help but notice the chair she is sitting in that belonged to my dad when he was three! (1915).

 

Through Addie's Eyes... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates