Monday, October 13, 2008

This is too much fun!

Yeah, I know I said I'd update once a month, but blogging is addictive!

This weekend we ventured down to Valdosta for a birthday party for me and Justin. Since we've moved, we've had to combine birthdays because it's so difficult to get down there. (Especially with Addie!) We had a great time with Grammy and Grandaddy (my parents) and Tally(Aunt Allison) and Uncle Jeffy! We also squeezed in a trip to see Grandpa and Grandma Stephie (Justin's dad and step mom). Not bad for a 24 hour trip! Maybe when I get used to my new GVA job, the baby and I can go down for a few days to see other friends and family. Below are some pictures from this weekend! Enjoy!


Our sweet little family! Addie was VERY INTERESTED in the cake! She wanted to grab it, but we'll save that for her first birthday!












No... I didn't get diapers for my birthday! Even though that's not a bad gift! LOL!

This was the box Justin used to wrap my real present in!








YEAH! Justin and my family got me a sewing machine! I've been feeling the "itch to stitch", and this will definitely help me out! I'll keep you posted on how I'm doing with this new domestic art!

1 comments:

Heather said...

well, I'm sad I didnt get to see you, but I do understand! I love you!

 

Through Addie's Eyes... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates