Thursday, September 17, 2009

Piedmont National Wildlife Preserve

Addie and I went on one of my field trips today and had a wonderful time! She always loves being around children and relishes the attention they give her. I snapped a few pictures of her walking around the museum discovering every nook and cranny. We learned about the turkey, bear, bobcat, and many other local wildlife.

Addie loved these turkeys! You could mash the button and hear them gobble! Needless to say she pressed the button numerous times!


This is a black bear pelt that she is touching. Suprisingly, it's not soft, but very coarse. Notice the little girl's feet beside us, there's always a string of them hovering around Addie! :)

What a sweet face; almost like she is saying, "May I please touch this?" Each button played the sound of different wetland animals like frogs, owls, alligators, and DUCKS!! She loved the ducks!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow. You got to see so many animals that day, huh Addie? So glad you had a good time exploring the museum sweetie!

Chris, Leah, Austin, Bennett and Lucy said...

Hey! I used to not be able to access your blog for some reason, but now I can! I am glad you enjoy our blog and I am looking forward to following you all. Addie is SO cute and looks just like you, Libby. We will look forward to hanging out one of these days.

 

Through Addie's Eyes... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates