Friday, March 26, 2010

Cherry Blossom Festival

I apologize for not blogging in over a month!! So not like me; however, I didn't figure you would enjoy reading about all of my work that I've had to do and the sniffles and sneezes we've been unfortunate to have. Despite my crazy schedule lately, I took a little time off on Wednesday morning to take Addie to Central City Park to enjoy some of the Cherry Blossom Festivities. I am ashamed to say that after living here for 3 years, I've never been. Addie really enjoyed seeing the Sea Lion show as well as all of the rides and pink ice cream, but she felt more in her element when she found the playground. I was only able to take a few pictures at the start, since it is quite hard to take pictures when it's just you and a 2 year old!

0 comments:

 

Through Addie's Eyes... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates