Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


Our family would like to wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day! We are grateful for all of the relationships in our lives; it is a wonderful thing to be loved. I am personally blessed with the best husband in the world, who tirelessly gives of himself and invests his time and attention to our marriage. I am also blessed with a beautiful little girl that I cherish spending time with and who loves me no matter my faults.
However, as wonderful as these relationships are, they could never compare to the blessing of being loved by the Sovereign Creator of the Universe who is personally interested in our lives. This Valentine's Day, don't just focus on our earthly relati0nships (even though they are amazing!), but also focus on the One relationship that will matter for eternity!

0 comments:

 

Through Addie's Eyes... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates