Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Rylin!

On Saturday, Addie and I made the quick trip down to Valdosta for her friend, Rylin's 3rd Birthday. It was at a stable where the kids were able to ride horses. We had talked all week about seeing and riding the horses. When we arrived, she was ready to go. I was a bit afraid that she would approach them timidly, but she went up to the horse, gently petted him, and climbed up the saddle. She rode around once with just me holding her and then rode around several times with Rylin. It was a tremendously fun day, and we look forward to riding some more in the future!

Rylin (the birthday girl) and Addie



I have never ridden on a horse, so I was excited to try it out too! (Brooke, I posted this just for you! Haha!) Don't you love my English riding hat?


The girls eating a yummy lunch of hot dogs and Cheetos. Every 3 year old knows you can't have a party without Cheetos! :)

1 comments:

Brandy said...

Looks like fun! You look like a natural on the horse! :)

 

Through Addie's Eyes... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates