Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Part 2

On Monday night, the 28th, we headed down to Valdosta to see my parents, Aunt Allison (Tata), and Uncle Jeffrey (J.J.). It is always such a treat! I can actually sit back and rest because there are so many helpers to entertain our little girl. Addie got to open one special present Monday night, and got this adorable, little puppy! It is voice activated and starts barking and wagging its tail once you talk to it! Needless to say, Addie had her puppy with her the whole time we were down there!

Addie "reading" to Grandaddy in her toy corner. She sat there for at least 30 minutes reading to herself and others!

Tuesday was our official Christmas time and Addie knew what to do! Here she is opening her shopping cart from Tata and J.J. I must admit, I was super jealous of all of the nice kitchen toys she got! As many of you know, that was my niche when I was little!

"The boys" as we call them, enjoyed putting her buggy together - they could get their tools out for this one!

Addie and Gigi going "shopping" with her puppy in the front seat of the buggy!

I just love this picture! Look how focused she is! This was a bathtub for her baby dolls and animals! Thanks Gigi and Grandaddy!

She also got a baby bag with accessories! She has not stopped carrying it! (In fact, today, she wanted to take it in to Kroger!)

Yay! A high chair to feed her babies with! It is the cutest thing! It is actually a 3-in-1 chair that is a swing, activity center, and high chair! Need I mention again how jealous I was!! :)


Thank you Gigi, Grandaddy, Tata, and J.J. for a wonderful Christmas!!

0 comments:

 

Through Addie's Eyes... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates