Friday, January 29, 2010

Picture Day

Today, I took Addie in for her 2 year pictures. As I walked in, I thought of the previous times when I brought my little baby in with her sweet little face - today, I walked in with a little girl. Needless to say, I started today off a bit emotional. However, as soon as picture time started, the sweet reflections soon turned to harried chasing as I tried to keep Addie on the chair, prop, etc that they wanted her to sit on. With some quick clicks, we walked away with some beautiful pictures. Here are just a few to look at:


I just loved this little expression! What a mischievous look!



She's sinking her teeth into this cupcake treat!

0 comments:

 

Through Addie's Eyes... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates