Friday, January 7, 2011

On the 3rd Day of Christmas

The Monday after Christmas, we traveled down to Valdosta to spend time with my family. My Mom and Dad are such great hosts and always have a special play area for Addie. Her favorite toy at Gigi's house is this dollhouse; she has such a blast pretending and playing with the little family. Hmm...perhaps a good idea for her birthday! :)


Before dinner, Addie "borrowed" Tata's camera and took several interesting pictures! She actually took a few good ones - I'll have to get them from Allie so I can post them.



We had a scrumptious meal then opened presents. By this time, Addie had become a pro at opening gifts! In fact, she was so good at it, she wanted to help everyone open their presents. She got some more snap-on clothes for her new baby.

She also got some diapers for her new baby that crawls.

My Mom also got her this adorable garment bag with our last name monogrammed on it! I can't wait to travel again so I can use it!

Tata and JJ got her a Sit N Spin because Addie loves to go round and round! We didn't even have to tell her how to work it - she is a natural!

Playing with her new baby and clothes.

When Allison and I were little, we too had a Sit N Spin, but I hated it. It made me so sick! However, Allison loved it! I guess Addie will have to share with Tata!


Thank you Gigi, Gandy, Tata, and JJ for making our Christmas so special and wonderful!

0 comments:

 

Through Addie's Eyes... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates