Sunday, December 26, 2010

On the 2nd Day of Christmas...

Another original by Tata (my sister Allison)! Isn't it darling?! She does great work and always puts her love into her stitches. Addie loves to wear whatever her Tata has made for her, and she tells everyone about it!



We were blessed to be able to spend today with Justin's Mom and Stepdad - otherwise known as Mimi and Papa. They braved the snow and icy roads, and drove down to our house. As you can see, Addie was waiting with anticipation. I was able to host, and I had the best time cooking, decorating, and setting the table - things I don't always get to do for the holidays since we've moved.



It didn't take long for Addie to ask if we could open presents, so we let her go first! (Not like we really had a choice in that..haha!) She got this adorable Pillow Pet Puppy

Next she opened her V-Tech book; it is amazing and will be great as we continue to learn our alphabet!

I simply LOVE this tea set! It is so sweet and it brought back fond memories of my tea set that I used to play with when I was little.


After a big lunch and hours of playing with our new goodies that we got, it was time for Papa and Mimi to head back to Cedartown before the roads were closed. We put Addie down for a late nap, and as you can tell, she was simply exhausted!


Thank you Papa and Mimi for spending the day with us and making our Christmas even more special!

1 comments:

Brandy said...

I love that last pic of Miss Addie sleeping. Oh my, I had a little chuckle over that one.
On another note, my boy's did take a long, long winter's nap. Hopefully they'll both be better Monday.

 

Through Addie's Eyes... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates