Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

We have had a very event-filled Easter morning, and I am glad to say we are all finally laying down for an afternoon nap! Justin and I had a muscial this morning at the church, and we had to stay for both services! That will really wear you out. Meanwhile, Addie had to stay in nursery the whole time! However, she did very well because she was in her new class with the "older kids". They had cookies and juice to boot! We finally made it home in time for some Easter pictures and a quick egg hunt!
............................................................................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--------------------------------------------
Mommy and her little girl!

Daddy and his little "bug"!

"Oh boy! Look at these shiny eggs!"

"I think there is something inside of this egg!"
"Look at my pretty Easter eggs!"

"There is something inside! Raisins!

2 comments:

Alice S. Cook said...

Oh how cute. I was going to call you and ask what she wore for church. I had seen all the Easter dresses at our church and knew our little Addie would be the cutest of the bunch. I know I'm not the slightest bias, at all! Thanks for the pics.

Bechtel Family said...

Love the new pics! Addie's outfit is precious that you made her. You are very talented!

 

Through Addie's Eyes... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates