Monday, June 1, 2009

She Plays So Hard....

Addie really enjoys playtime in her crib. I turn on her Bible Songs cd, give her a basket of toys, and she will play for about 20 minutes by herself!! (Which allows me some time to get work done!) The other day, as I was putting away the dishes, I noticed that Addie was strangely quiet, so I walked into her room, and this is what I found...


In the midst of children singing and toys, she had managed to fall asleep! Amazing! Especially since she is such a light sleeper at night! :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow. How sweet she looks. Like a little angel. ;)

Alice S. Cook said...

AWWW!! She is sooo beautiful. How precious.

 

Through Addie's Eyes... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates