Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy 18 Month Birthday!

It is so hard to believe that our baby girl is growing up so quickly!! Eighteen months has really flown! She is starting to become so much of a little girl. In fact, she starts "school" this coming week! Actually, it is just a "Mommy's Morning Out" class, but she'll be learning Bible Stories, songs, as well as academics (colors, numbers, and shapes). I am excited that she is getting to do all of this, but in the same breath, I am sad, my baby isn't much of a baby anymore!


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy 18 Month Birthday, Addie!

Unknown said...

Hey Libby! Addie is beautiful! I haven't seen any pics until now! I hope things are going good for yall!

 

Through Addie's Eyes... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates