Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Week In Review

Call me crazy or eager, but I am an Elementary Teacher at heart, and I have been so excited this week with what Addie has been learning and doing! Today they had 3 special art projects that I just had to share with you!
The first one is a picture of the sun she painted yellow! She actually
used a small paint brush, not her fingers!

The second one is a picture of the rainbow that she also painted with a paint brush.


The last one is a piece of toast that they used food coloring to finger paint. She ate one piece for their snack time and brought the other one home to share with us!


She had a wonderful week and even got a pack of M & M's for being such a good girl!! I don't know who is having more fun: me or her!! :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good job, Addie!

Bechtel Family said...

Awww, so glad Addie likes "school"! I find it alot of fun too!! How did they do the toast? I would like to try that with G! Also, remind me to tell you about dot paints if you don't already have some! They are great and I bet Addie would love them!

 

Through Addie's Eyes... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates