Friday, May 14, 2010

5th Anniversary

It is hard to believe that 5 years ago today I became "Mrs. Justin Mann". That was the happiest day of my life! After 7 years of courtship and dating we FINALLY said, "I do" on May 14, 2005 at First Baptist Church in Valdosta. I remember looking into his eyes that beautiful Saturday afternoon trying to imagine what our married lives would hold; however, I had no idea that it would be this wonderful. Sure, we've had some trials and tribulations, but there is no one on earth I would rather go through them with than Justin. We still enjoy the little moments we get together and relish in any opportunity to just sit and talk. He is my best friend and I love him dearly!

1 comments:

Brandy said...

Yeah! Congrats! I love your wedding pics.

 

Through Addie's Eyes... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates