Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

As soon as we got home from church this morning, Addie and Justin went out front to pick some flowers from my dandelion garden :) ! When I came outside to see what they were up to, Addie came running towards me with a handful of little yellow flowers! However, when she finally made it to me, there was only one that survived!






She handed me the flower and gave me a big hug! I just love being her mommy!
Inside, Justin had prepared a little display for me with a present and cards to open.

Addie made this picture for me at school and her teacher helped her frame it.

I am so thankful the Lord has allowed me the opportunity and responsibility of being Addie's mommy. My prayer is that I can do my part to help mold and shape her little heart to love and honor the Lord. This is my hardest job, but the benefits have already proven worth it all!

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank Gigi (my mom), Mimi (Justin's mom), Grandma Stephie, Granny Mac (my grandmother), and Granny Scearcy (Justin's grandmother) for their lifetime of love, support, and encouragement. We love you and wish you a happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Happy Mother's Day! Sweet pictures!

David said...

Libby, I can see some of your family traits in Addie, but then again I see some of the Mann side, too. Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

 

Through Addie's Eyes... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates